Verruca & Wart
Scholl Verruca and Wart Complete Freeze Remover Kit
- Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals
- Only one treatment may be needed
- Suitable for use on children aged 4 years and older
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Remover Kit is for the treatment of common warts and verrucae & works by rapidly freezing the wart or verruca.
How to use:
Attach applicator to the white plastic cap of can and press down the dispensing button for 5 seconds. The applicator should be applied to the centre of the wart or verruca for 40 seconds, but no longer.
Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps
YOU MUST READ THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Select the most appropriate applicator bud (based on size of wart/verruca) and attach it to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator buds sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can, When using the product, use in a well-ventilated area, with no ignition source or near a source of heat.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown, press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield. '
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 40 seconds.
Contains: Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane.
All About Feet: Foot Care Tips, Advice & Latest News
Walking Benefits: Mental Health and Fitness
Can you walk your way to a healthier brain? Yes, you can. Walking is proven to help improve your sleep and gives you a brain boost. What’s good for...
Home Feet Exercises
Our feet are active all day. Right from the moment we wake up, we put them straight to work, but we rarely ever take the time to stretch and exerci...
Can Stress Affect Your Feet?
Aching soles, stress fractures, and poor circulation are just some of the issues that stress can cause to our feet. Discover symptoms and ways to r...
Scholl’s Festival Footcare Guide
The number of festivals available in the UK is increasing every year so this means that there really is something suitable for everyone (Telegraph,...
Top Tips for Keeping Your Feet and Shoes Clean
Our feet work hard. We take them for granted. It’s no wonder then that sometimes they end up a little worse for wear. And one of the most common is...
Help Your Toenails Grow Back Healthily After a Fungal Nail Infection
Do you know what a Fungal nail infection looks like? The sneaky infection often doesn’t cause any pain but it often looks unsightly. Treat the infe...
How to Pamper Your Feet With a Home Spa
Here at Scholl, we’re all about keeping you moving but also making sure you take the time to put your feet up and relax. So, why not turn your free...