In Balance Heel Orthotic Insole
- Clinically proven pressure relief.
- Scientifically Tested Shock Absorption – Reduces shock on ligaments and tendons.
- Dual layer cushioning gel cup and internal arch support may help support and reduce stress on the plantar fascia.
- A heel raise to reduce stress on the achilles tendon.
- Help to stabilize the position of your foot to support your natural walking style.
Scholl In-Balance Heel insoles are a horseshoe shape heel cup designed to cushion, absorb shock and support the relevant areas of the foot to help reduce and re-distribute forces experienced by the foot and lower body.
This can alleviate and prevent mild or intermittent aches and pains in the foot and lower body of non-diagnosed pain sufferers.
If pain persists, discontinue use and consult a professional for advice.
Before usage, make sure the product fits well in the shoe. The heel of the insole should be placed against the back of the shoe.
For some people, orthotic insoles may take time to feel comfortable. Feet need to get used to the structural properties of the insole, so a break in period may be necessary. If needed, build use gradually by wearing the In-Balance Orthotic Insoles for an increasing number of hours each day until you can wear them all day.