Scholl ExpertCare Nourish PediMask® Aloe Vera
- Soft and smooth feet in only 20 minutes
- Clinically tested 24 hour hydration in one application
- Easy to use, non-greasy
- With a touch of aloe vera
- 1 Pair foot sock mask.
The experts at Scholl bring you a mask designed specifically to moisturise the dry skin on your feet:
• 20 minute treatment: just put on the foot mask and let the cream work for you. In one simple application you will have soft and smooth feet.
• Clinically tested 24 hour hydration: Scholl’s expert care dry skin foot mask is designed to intensely hydrate dry skin in just one application
• Non-greasy and easy to use: thanks to the double layer design of the sock, the cream stays in place on the inside; the sealing sticker on the opening helps secure the sock around your ankle
• Rich ingredients like Aloe Vera, Urea and Panthenol restore your skin’s natural moisture levels in just 20 minutes
Store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua, Glycerin, Urea, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol Acetate, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Algin, Sodium Citrate, Atelocollagen, Serine, Methylparaben, Citric Acid.
How to use: 1. Remove the foot masks from the pouch. 2. Carefully cut or tear open each sock mask along the seal at the top. 3. Simply apply each sock to clean, dry feet, securing the sock in place with the attached sticker. Now sit back and relax. 4. Remove the sock after 20 minutes and massage in any remaining product.
Perfect for stand-alone use or after removing hard skin or dry skin with our Scholl Velvet Smooth Foot File. Advice: Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not walk around when cause wearing the moisturising sock as it may cause you to slip or fall over.